What to pack to NYC in summer?
Preparing my trip I’ve read a lot of websites with advises about NYC. It is not easy to decide what to pack with you to stay light and to have everything you may need. You never know whats gonna happen there. By the way to pack your New York City luggage is very easy.
What girls need to have in NYC in summer?
- Carry-on bag, where you put all your stuff
- A pair of comfortable shoes, if you run take your best running shoes. Those are quite nice in black and fit almost with everything.
- Comfortable socks. The best are running socks. It will be very helpful to prevent calluses if you plan to walk there. But who didn’t?
- Comfortable clothing. I mean jeans or leggings with shirt, something sporty and casual. Here I have a black tee from 2XU and black shorts from Lululemon – also fits almost everywhere depending on jewelry and hairstyle.
- Toiletries TSA-Compliant (Toothbrush, comb and etc. less is better)
- Small make up kit. I use one black pencil, bb cream and a lipstick.
- Light fancy dress. I have this one from Athleta, which you needn’t iron, and it fits everywhere. Just add some jewelry and hairstyle in the evening.
- Pair of comfortable sandals to fit to the dress and which could be useful not just for one night.
- Internet in your mobile phone. It will make your life easier. To find a place to eat, to use map, to look for an event – all are quite easy in the Internet. We used AT@T guest SIM card for $40.
- Backpack bag if you walk a lot. I have this one in brown, older model. I bought it when my daughter was born because I needed free hands to manage with her. It is very expensive but I have it more than seven years and I still wear it and it is still fancy. True Italian.
- Your photo camera and notebook are optional but I had mine with me.